Thursday, January 1, 2009

Black Knight G-Shock DW-8200BK-1JF Real Black Frogman


I love all my frogs but this DW-8200BK-1JF Real Black is always in the top three. Its unique pink display, black bezel and rarity make it a truly collectible item. When I got my first Real Black frog for collection, I originally planned to buy one more for wear but it ended up with four but none for wear!
I know it was quite ridiculous for buying four holy grails but didn't wear even one. So some months ago, I decided to take out one for wear. Don't laugh! It is already a big step forward to me.
I really love it and it occupies 70% of my wrist time if I wear a G's.
In my heart now, G's is no longer an ordinary electronic watch, it is my collection. Frogman? It is the starting point of all my other G's collections.

0 comments:

Post a Comment